RE: st: Comparing coefficients across sub-samples

From   Adam Cheung <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Comparing coefficients across sub-samples
Date   Wed, 1 Aug 2012 16:47:40 +0800 (SGT)

Dear James,

You can put the option "beta" after the "regress" command to obtain the standardized beta coefficients:

regress y x , beta

Best,
Adam

--- 2012年8月1日 星期三,Fitzgerald, James <[email protected]> 寫道﹕