st: Extension of Bivariate Probit

From   Ayman Farahat <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Extension of Bivariate Probit
Date   Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:19:30 -0700

Hello;
I am working on a modeling whether adopting a certain marketing scheme can lead to a firm's failure.
The firm has one of n+1 marketing option, where the first n represents the marketing choices and the "n+1" option represents not taking any action. I can model these decisions using a other exogenous covariate.

After adopting any of the "n+1" marketing options, the firm can fail or survive. I can again model the business failure using exogenous covariates.

I want to know whether the two outcomes (choice of marketing AND failure are related). If i only had one marketing decision, i could have used bivariate probit.
is there an extension of the Bivariate  probit to the case where one of the dependent variables is categorical (not binary and not ordinal)?
Thanks
Ayman