Re: st: fixed effects glm - fractional dependent variable

Subject   Re: st: fixed effects glm - fractional dependent variable
Date   Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:03:46 -0400

Please note:

"You are asked to post on Statalist using your full real name. This is a long-standing practice on Statalist. Giving full names is one of the ways in which we show respect for others."