st: Save coefficient p-value in matrix

From   "Braunfels, Philipp (Stud. SBE / Alumni)" <P.Braunfels@student.maastrichtuniversity.nl>
Subject   st: Save coefficient p-value in matrix
Date   Sun, 29 Jul 2012 15:55:39 +0200

Dear all,
I am trying to save the p-value of my regression coefficient estimates in a matrix. I know hot to store the coefficients and standard errors in a matrix:

matrix E = E\(_b[varname],_se[varname])

but how to do this with the p-value? I tried _p[varname] and _sig[varname] but none does actually work!

I am very thankful for any help!

greets