st: scale axis in -cabiplot-

From   "Lythgoe, Dan" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: scale axis in -cabiplot-
Date   Fri, 27 Jul 2012 09:53:45 +0000

Dear Statalist,

I am using correspondence analysis and would like to scale the y-axis (/dimension 2) since one very high value makes the plot difficult to interpret. -yscale - nor -aspect- seem able to do the job. There are warnings in the Stata manual that for -biplot-, -yscale- may cause problems, but I haven't manage to determine a solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Dan Lythgoe