st: MS Win 7 and 'edit' .do files problem

From   Lucie Vlach <[email protected]>
Subject   st: MS Win 7 and 'edit' .do files problem
Date   Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:46:30 -0600

Hello good people!

Just recently my work reformatted my hard drive and installed Win 7. Now, I can no longer just right click on a .do file in file directories and chose 'edit' to open it without running it. Is this how Stata 11 works within Win 7, or is there some other way to be able to click 'edit' on a .do file now? It's really frustrating having to open all do files by opening Stata first.

Thank you!

Lucie

This message and any attached documents are only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, retransmission, or other disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and then delete the original message. Thank you.