RE: st: Match two samples in stata

From   "KASHEFIPOUR E." <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Match two samples in stata
Date   Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:43:52 +0100

Hi Ronnie,

The provided answers were for Propensity Score Matching, but now I am looking at very simple matching. I appreciate if you could forward any previous answer related to this in the case if it was ignored.

-----Original Message-----
From: on behalf of Ronnie Babigumira
Sent: Thu 26/07/2012 16:29
Subject: Re: st: Match two samples in stata

Others have provided useful answers to you questions about matching yet somehow I feel that you have ignored these answers. Did you for example look at the references Adam shared?

Caliendo, M., & Kopeinig, S. (2008). Some practical guidance for the implementation of propensity score matching. Journal of Economic Surveys, 22, 31-72.

Stuart, E. A. (2010). Matching methods for causal inference: A review and a look forward. Statistical Science, 25, 1-21.