st: testing coefficients using parmby command

From   David Ashcraft <ashcraftd@rocketmail.com>
Subject   st: testing coefficients using parmby command
Date   Thu, 26 Jul 2012 04:34:13 -0700 (PDT)

I am using parmby command to regress a number of equations by id as per below:

parmby "regr y x1 ,robust",by(id) label saving(myparms3,replace)

Now I want to test for each id:

test _cons=0
test X1=1
test (_cons=0)(X1=1)

and store these results on myparms3 file.

At the moment when I run the last three commands, it simply give me the result of last regression.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Regards

David