Re: st: Saving the output from mm_matlist

From   daniel klein <>
Subject   Re: st: Saving the output from mm_matlist
Date   Thu, 26 Jul 2012 12:39:03 +0200

-mm_*- functions are not part of official Stata, but of the -moremata-
package by Ben Jann. -moremata- is available form SSC, as your are
asked to explain.

To get matrices into .tex files, have a look at -outtable- (Baum,
Azevedo), also available from the SSC.

Dear Stata users,
I have to add that I am doing some custom-made matrices later on which
are being put out to LaTex. Thus the re-formatting.