Re: st: modifications to egen to handle multiple variables

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: modifications to egen to handle multiple variables
Date   Wed, 25 Jul 2012 17:38:26 +0100

My suggestion (again) is that you would gain essentially nothing over using loops to call -egen- multiple times, something that can be done without pain.

Nick