st: adjust-logit and standard error of the forecast

From   Sara Borelli <>
Subject   st: adjust-logit and standard error of the forecast
Date   Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:59:09 -0400

Hi all,
I am running a logit model on individual level data and then I need to
calculate aggregate predicted probabilities by values of a given
variable z, and I am using the command adjust to do this. So I am

logit  yi  xi
adjust, by(z) pr ci

However, I need to obtain the standard error of the forecast after
logit. Stata does not allow stdf option after adjust with logit. Is
there a way to do this?

Thank you in advance for any help