st: adding spcial character(" ") in a string

From   tashi lama <>
To   <>
Subject   st: adding spcial character(" ") in a string
Date   Wed, 25 Jul 2012 14:23:52 +0000

I am guessing that my two previous posts weren't clear enough for readers to respond/generate idea because I am sure there has to be a solution to this. So, I am attempting to make it as readable as possible. Here is a subset of my dataset.
hits      date      title
23       23jan2011   Earning Report
41       04feb2011   Metamorphosis

I would like to use tsline and use ttext option progrmmatically as follows. Typing manually is no issue.
tsline hits, ttext(23 23jan2011 "Earning Report" 41 04feb2011 "Metamorphosis")

I was successful in getting above command but without character(" ") inside ttext. Does someone have any idea how to do it?