Re: st: Twoway quadratic prediction plots with CIs in a multivariate regression setting

From   Scott Merryman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Twoway quadratic prediction plots with CIs in a multivariate regression setting
Date   Wed, 25 Jul 2012 08:49:05 -0500

Something like this:

webuse nhanes2.dta
reg iron c.age##c.age i.race zinc
margins , at(age = (10(10)80) (base) race (zero) zinc) vsquish
marginsplot

Scott