st: Ml maximize - Track specific variable during maximization

From   Ben Abigadol <benabigadol@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Ml maximize - Track specific variable during maximization
Date   Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:03:26 +0300

Hello all,

I'm interested in the evolution of one specific variable during a
maximization of a likelihood function ('lf' type).
The option 'trace' provides me with the entire coefficients' vector
which is quite large in my case. Is there a way to "zoom in" on just
one of the variables and is there a way to keep these values for later
use, in a matrix?

Thanks,
Ben Abigadol