st: marginal effects for multinomial treatment equations after "MTREATREG"

From   Antonio Di Paolo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: marginal effects for multinomial treatment equations after "MTREATREG"
Date   Sat, 21 Jul 2012 17:53:52 +0200

Dear user,

I'm running "MTREATREG" by Partha Deb (2006) for estimating the effect
of sector choice (the multinomial treatment) on job satisfaction (the
outcome).

I would like to get the marginal effects of the explanatory variables
in the sector choice equations. I tried to use "margins" (and the old
"mfx) but it just provides the marginal effects of the outcome
equation.

Can anyone suggest me the way to obtain the marginal effects for the
treatment equation?

Thank you,

Antonio Di Paolo