RE: st: Storing regression coefficient estimates

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   RE: st: Storing regression coefficient estimates
Date   Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:19:55 +0100

-findit parmest- finds locations. Check out particularly Roger's own site at Imperial College and the Stata Journal papers he has written.

Braunfels, Philipp (Stud. SBE / Alumni)

Thanks Roger for the Hint. Is there anywhere a document that explains how to use -parmest- I have been searching for the last couple of hours and could not find any. I appreciate your help!