st: Kattan nomogram

From   Michele <>
Subject   st: Kattan nomogram
Date   Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:07:07 +0200

Hi I'm new to Stata and Statalist. I 'd like to know if someone has an idea if is it possible to create a normogram like Kattan did with Stata. Kattan Normogram are normogram with a validation test useful in oncology. I know that people working with Kattan normograms were using SPLUS  or R with a special package .
Can someone give me an idea or link me to a special webstite. Thank I appreciate all the informations.
Best regards Michele