st: Heterogeneity in treatment effects

From   shyam basnet <>
To   STATAlist <>
Subject   st: Heterogeneity in treatment effects
Date   Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:39:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Stata Users,
I am working on estimating Average Treatment Effect on treated (ATT) using Nearest-Neighbour matching based on the estimated propensity scores. In covariate set, I have a location dummy variable and the other explanatory variables. The data set consists of two different locations but they are pooled into a single data set. I first ran the propensity score model with logistic regression and then estimated a single parameter coefficient of ATT on outcome variables (like yield, cost). It gives me a homogeneous ATT effect for both locations. But I want to test heterogeneity in ATT estimates across locations. My interest here is to do a test exactly same as Chow test in regression analysis, but here in ATT estimates.
I would appreciate for your suggestion of any references or literatures.
Thanking you,
Sincerely Yours,
Shyam Basnet