st: Exporting tables of output from non-ereturn commands using outreg2

From   Alex Letko <aletko1@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Exporting tables of output from non-ereturn commands using outreg2
Date   Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:12:29 +0100

I was wondering if there is an easy way to use outreg2 (or another
results-exporting program), to export results of the dfgls command.  I'm a
relatively new user, but I'll do my best to explain.