st: RE: Graph higher than individual survey data

From   "David Radwin" <dradwin@mprinc.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Graph higher than individual survey data
Date   Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:29:05 -0700 (PDT)

Ann,

Can you multiply the binary variables by 100 to make them percentages and
then use -eclplot- (Roger Newson, SSC) to show the mean values and 95%
CIs?

David
--
David Radwin