Re: st: converting numbers to strings

From   "Joseph Coveney" <jcoveney@bigplanet.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: converting numbers to strings
Date   Wed, 18 Jul 2012 00:03:03 +0900

> Also,

> forval n = 7(2)13 {
>       local n : di %0.2f `n'
>       replace abc`n' = myfunc( abc`n')
> }

I think that Nick meant %02.0f for the format.  I'd concur that that suggestion
and the -foreach . . . in- suggestion just above it in Nick's reply are the best
approaches to this kind of problem, by the way.

Joseph Coveney