st: Request for Help

From   Amir Emamjomehzadeh Khorasgani <S.A.Khorasgani@mdx.ac.uk>
Subject   st: Request for Help
Date   Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:38:51 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam

I have a question regarding matching techniques and I would be grateful if you can help me through. I have a sample for which the specific indicator was calculated for a small portion of the observations (firms). However, this indicator is very important but cannot be calculated for the whole sample due to the availability of data. I just want to know that is there any matching technique that I can use to find the matching firms in the whole sample to the ones that I calculated the indicator for, and then use the same indicators for them as they are matched.

Thanks In advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Amir Khorasgani