st: Hausman test

From   Elizabeth Vieira <za@portugalmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Hausman test
Date   Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:51:35 +0100

Hi

I am using the rank ordered logistic regression. When I run the
Hausman test I get the following message"V_b-V_B is not positive
definite" in some cases and a negative Chi-Square “model fitted on
these data fails to meet the asymptotic assumptions of the Hausman
test” in another. The suest test is recommended, but this cannot be
used with rologit. There is another way to make the Huasman test?

Best regards

Elizabeth Vieira