st: Bootstrapping correspondence analysis

From   Martin Haselmayer <>
Subject   st: Bootstrapping correspondence analysis
Date   Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:34:41 +0200

Dear all,

I am trying to bootstrap a correspondence analysis to get confidence
intervals for the column coordinates. The ca helpfile says that
bootstrapping works with correspondence analysis, but my attempts to get
it running failed so far.

I used

bootstrap koord=e(C), reps(10): ca pfreq party, dim(1)

which results in an error message.

Can somebody please show me, what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,