Re: st: continuous data

From   Muhammad Anees <anees@aneconomist.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: continuous data
Date   Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:15:02 +0500

Hello,

This has been very recently responded by Nick Cox on the list and
information about this is available from Statalist's FAQs:

Check it here:

FAQ     . . . . . . Identifying runs of consecutive observations in panel data
        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . N. J. Cox and V. Wiggins
        8/02    How do I identify runs of consecutive observations
                in panel data?
                http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data/panel.html

Hope this helps

Anees