Re: st: Xtabond2

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Xtabond2
Date   Mon, 16 Jul 2012 04:51:05 -0700

The best advice is to read the Statalist FAQ.  You've posted this same query several times with no luck.  Reposting the same question is unlikely to generate a different response.  The FAQ will give you guidance on how to formulate questions that are more likely to be answered.  Additionally, if you are using the Statalist, you should have read the FAQ first and by doing so would already know this.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone