Re: st: aggregation of Fisher's exact test p-values

From   Scott Merryman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: aggregation of Fisher's exact test p-values
Date   Sat, 14 Jul 2012 20:30:31 -0500

Something like this:

sysuse auto,clear
mark lowprice if price <6000
mark highmpg if mpg >20
tempname memhold
tempfile results
postfile `memhold' pvalue highmpg using `results'
levelsof fore, local(levels)
foreach l of local levels {
	tab low high if fore == `l' ,exact matcell(A)
	local a = A[1,2] + A[2,2]
    post `memhold' (r(p_exact)) (`a')
}
postclose `memhold'