Re: st: separate text boxes in each panel of a "by"

From   Scott Merryman <>
Subject   Re: st: separate text boxes in each panel of a "by"
Date   Fri, 13 Jul 2012 10:08:40 -0500

I don't know if you can do it without editing the graph, but it is
possible to do it from the command line:

. sysuse auto
(1978 Automobile Data)

. twoway scatter mpg price, by(fore) text(30 12000 "Example", box)

. gr_edit .plotregion1.plotregion1[2].textbox1.Delete