Re: st: calculating the difference in logs

From   "Data Analytics Corp." <>
Subject   Re: st: calculating the difference in logs
Date   Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:09:24 -0400

Thought so, but I just needed to confirm.

Walter R. Paczkowski, Ph.D.
Data Analytics Corp.
44 Hamilton Lane
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
(V) 609-936-8999
(F) 609-936-3733

On 7/12/2012 9:00 AM, Nick Cox wrote:
Time series operators work on variables, not expressions in general, so I don't think there is a short-cut of the kind you seek.