Re: st: estadd with margins

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: estadd with margins
Date   Thu, 12 Jul 2012 00:31:21 -0500

At 11:03 PM 7/11/2012, Francisco Rowe wrote:

I am using Stata 11 (MP version). I have tried to update estadd to tabulate marginal effects estimates as posted by Ben Jann (

ssc install estout, replace
<fit model>
estadd margins, dydx(*)

However, I get: unrecognized command:  estadd_margins

Any clues of what is happening.

Works for me. Are you sure you didn't type

estadd_margins, dydx(*)

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu