st: change the format of the pseudo log-likelihood in gb2fit

From   Lucia Latino <>
Subject   st: change the format of the pseudo log-likelihood in gb2fit
Date   Thu, 05 Jul 2012 20:22:30 +0200

Dear Statalist,

After running - gb2fit - smfit - lognfit - Stata reports the pseudo log-likelihood with the scientific notation, but I want to view the full likelihood.
Usually, I can obtain the full log-likelihood by using - display e(ll) -

However, I need to add the option svy for the estimation (e.g. - gb2fit dec, stats cdf(gb2cdf) pdf(gb2pdf) svy - ) and after adding the option 'svy', Stata doesn't store anymore the pseudo log-likelihood in e(ll).

Is there any way to do change the format of the pseudo log-likelihood in the iterations or a way to obtain it after the estimation?

I hope someone can help me.

Lucia Rita Latino
PhD International Economics
Department of Economics
University of Rome "Tor Vergata"
Via Columbia, 2 - 00133 Roma
(0039) 328 77 90 239

Invito da parte dell'Ateneo:
Il tuo futuro e quello della Ricerca Scientifica hanno bisogno del
tuo aiuto. Dona il  5 x mille all'Universita' di Roma Tor Vergata
codice fiscale: 80213750583