st: forecasting demographic indicators using stata

From   Abu Camara <>
Subject   st: forecasting demographic indicators using stata
Date   Thu, 5 Jul 2012 14:46:51 +0300

Dear Statalist,

I am trying to do some forecasting/projection on selected demographic indicators
and I want to know if there are any user-written package for this in
stata. I have come
across a package for R but I have no idea of using R. Any idea will be welcome.

Best Wishes,

Abu Camara