Re: st: hetroscedasticity test after probit

From   Yuval Arbel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: hetroscedasticity test after probit
Date   Thu, 5 Jul 2012 12:27:33 +0300

Maarten, I believe your implication refers to specification errors in
the model, i.e., omission of relevant explanatory variables, leading
to biased and inconsistent estimates and predictions. Am I correct?

Dr. Yuval Arbel
School of Business
Carmel Academic Center
4 Shaar Palmer Street,