st: Converting UTM (northing/easting) to long/lat using Stata

From   "Alok Bohara, PhD" <bohara@unm.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Converting UTM (northing/easting) to long/lat using Stata
Date   Wed, 04 Jul 2012 18:08:47 -0600

Dear all:

I have two columns of geo-coded data --northing and easting. How can I convert it to longitude and latitude columns using the stata command? I have Stata ver 11.

Thanks.

Alok Bohara
Professor
UNM