st: stata and apim

From   Lisa Linardatos <lisa.linardatos@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: stata and apim
Date   Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:55:52 -0400

Has anyone ever run an APIM (actor-partner interdependence model) in
Stata? I have some questions about how to set up the data, and what
options to select when I'm estimating the model (e.g., the group
option?).

Thanks,
Lisa

--
Lisa Linardatos, PhD. Candidate
Department of Psychology, McGill University