st: stata and apim

From   Lisa Linardatos <>
Subject   st: stata and apim
Date   Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:55:52 -0400

Has anyone ever run an APIM (actor-partner interdependence model) in
Stata? I have some questions about how to set up the data, and what
options to select when I'm estimating the model (e.g., the group

Lisa Linardatos, PhD. Candidate
Department of Psychology, McGill University
1205 Dr. Penfield Ave.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
H3A 1B1