Re: st: RE: Cluster Robust Standard Errors for Cross Country Data

Subject   Re: st: RE: Cluster Robust Standard Errors for Cross Country Data
Date   Tue, 3 Jul 2012 14:13:34 -0400

You are welcome, Gordon. Could you please post a link to the study  and to the codebook that advises that weights are not necessary?

Thanks,

Steve