st: New Windows Profile; outreg2 error

From   "Sarah K. Cowan" <>
Subject   st: New Windows Profile; outreg2 error
Date   Tue, 3 Jul 2012 10:21:44 -0700

Hello --

Thanks in advance for your help.

I changed from my old, corrupted profile (Sarah) on my windows machine
to a new one (

Stata is working just fine except that outreg2 is malfunctioning.
Using the same commands that worked fine on my old profile, I get the

file C:\Users\\Documents\Temp\Fixing Profile.raw not found

Instead of a beautiful excel file, I have an .out file that when I
open it contains the content but not the formatting of an outreg2
excel file.

Any suggestions?