Re: st: Re: IVPOIS: Endogeneity Test

Subject   Re: st: Re: IVPOIS: Endogeneity Test
Date   Tue, 3 Jul 2012 09:01:24 -0400

Joseph Monte <[email protected]>:
I am no longer developing -ivpois- since the generalized -gmm- command
I suggested in slide 31 of
http://www.stata.com/meeting/snasug08/nichols_gmm.pdf (July 24, 2008)
became part of official Stata not long after (Stata 11, in 2009).