st: Zoom in on subsets of data

From   Sharooon <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Zoom in on subsets of data
Date   Mon, 2 Jul 2012 12:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

I have a graph of a line where a portion of the line takes on very high y values. This makes it difficult when I graph it to see what other patterns are going on since everything else looks like a straight line. Is there an easy way to zoom into the graph to only show say y-values lower than 2,000?

I'm using stata 12, and the command twoway line y x || y2 x.