Re: Re: st: password protection and -import excel-

From   Clyde B Schechter <>
Subject   Re: Re: st: password protection and -import excel-
Date   Mon, 2 Jul 2012 14:12:00 +0000

Thanks to James Fielder for his suggestion that Python could solve my problem.  That never occurred to me.

I am, indeed, using Windows, and I even have Python--though my knowledge of it is rudimentary and I have hardly ever used it.  I guess it's time for me to learn more.

I wonder, though, if at some point Stata will enhance -import excel- by adding this functionality.

Clyde Schechter
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Bronx, NY, USA