Re: st: How to plot ORs and CI - results of a logistic regression

From   "Roger B. Newson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to plot ORs and CI - results of a logistic regression
Date   Sun, 01 Jul 2012 20:53:48 +0100

I suspect that you have an out-of-date version of -sdecode-. If your current version of Stata is Version 11 or higher, then you should update -sdecode- (and -bmjcip-) to the most recent version downloadable from SSC.

I hope this helps. Let me know if it doesn't.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics