RE: st: How to plot ORs and CI - results of a logistic regression

From   Sofia Ramiro <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: How to plot ORs and CI - results of a logistic regression
Date   Sun, 1 Jul 2012 20:41:47 +0100

Thank you very much for your hel, Roger.
The first part worked very well and now I manage to include the variable labels, thanks!
however, I got some problems with the 2nd part

. bmjcip S_1 S_2 S_3, cformat(%8.2f)
option ftrim not allowed

I still tried using other cformats and even xmlsub, but none of them worked.
Can you please help me?

thanks!

Sofia