st: how to format tables with multiple variables

From   Carlos Pinheiro <>
To   Stata <>
Subject   st: how to format tables with multiple variables
Date   Sun, 1 Jul 2012 12:16:00 +0000

Dear all.I have a Bank-host-year dataset with various variables. I am trying to create a table in Stata 12 with 2 string variables (Bank, host) in rows and the average of a numerical variable (Coloc) across years in a column. And also a graph with 'host' in x-axis, 'Coloc' in y-axis and points with 'Bank'.
Is this possible to perform in Stata12?
I'd appreciate your comments on this.Thank youCarlos