Re: st: Troubleshooting comparison of means across groups

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: Troubleshooting comparison of means across groups
Date   Thu, 28 Jun 2012 07:20:50 -0700

Kerry,

How many levels is your grouping variable?  Can you send the exact syntax that resulted in the error message? If you're using any of the factor variable operators, that would be the reason and you should resubmit the command without any of those operators.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone