Re: st: descripive stats on %tc formatted variables

From   "Kerry MacQuarrie" <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: descripive stats on %tc formatted variables
Date   Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:25:53 -0400

Dear Nick,

Thank you.  That was exactly what I was looking for.  And thanks for going
the extra step and putting the code right in front of me.  You guessed
right; most of these variables I'll want expressed in minutes.

Thanks again!

Kerry MacQuarrie
NSF Fellow and CSDE Trainee
Sociology Department