st: combining graphs with placed text

From   Elizabeth Sanders <>
Subject   st: combining graphs with placed text
Date   Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:14:22 -0700 (PDT)

I am using graph combine to place several graphs in one image.

I used text(.85 51 "Title1" "Title2" "Title3", justification(left) linegap(15))
to label multiple boxplots on a couple of the graphs.

But when I combine the graphs, the coordinates for that text no longer specify the same thing so the text falls in completely different place, sometimes on top of other graphs.

I tried to use "asis" to lock in the formatting of each graph, but "graph combine" requires that the graphs be in live format.