st: probability weights with stpm

From   Anna-Maija Tolppanen <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: probability weights with stpm
Date   Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:08:39 +0300

I am analysing an interval-censored data set and would want to apply probability weights. The help file in says that weighting can be applied (on the stset line as usual). However when I try to run the following lines

stset survtime [pweight=ipw], failure(dem) id(id)
stpm sex city age,  scale(hazard) left(demlv) df(1)

I get the 'weights not supported' message. I am probably making a very obvious mistake and would be grateful if a more experienced user could point it out. Weights are supported by stpm2, but interval censoring is not (, so stpm2 is probably not an option?

Cheers, Anna