st: esttab and p-values question

From   RV Rikard <>
Subject   st: esttab and p-values question
Date   Mon, 25 Jun 2012 17:58:00 -0400

Good day statalist,

Let me preface that I am relatively new to STATA -- so please be gentle

I am using the following code to generate a correlation matrix with the
weighted correlation values:

local vars /*
 */ "lt10k tenk149 fftnk299 thrtk499"

pwcorr2 `vars' [aweight=weight],/*

estpost correlate `vars', /*
 */ matrix
eststo coors1
esttab *, nodepvar unstack /*
 */  compress noobs /*
 */  star(* 0.05 ** 0.01 *** 0.001)

esttab coors1 using test.rtf, replace noobs unstack nogaps nolines label
nodepvar star(* 0.05 ** 0.01 *** 0.001)

I use the first -esttab- command to check the output before the second
-esttab- command which outputs the correlation matrix as an .rtf file.
I am unable to include the p-values in parentheses underneath the
correlation values.

I need some assistance so the p-values are included in the -esttab-
output -- does anyone have a suggestion?