st: use -sheafcoef- in multiple imputation

From   Andrea Bennett <>
Subject   st: use -sheafcoef- in multiple imputation
Date   Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:43:22 +0200

Does anyone know if it is valid to rely on -sheafcoef-
when using Stata's -mi estimate- command for multiple
imputation data?

In any case, I did not get it to run properly. I've specified
the -post- option in the -mi- command but still do get the
error: 1  operator invalid.

Anyone got it running using multiple imputation?

Best, Andrea