st: CI outline options, sts graph

To   Statalist <>
Subject   st: CI outline options, sts graph
Date   Sun, 24 Jun 2012 21:39:15 +0800

Hello all,

I am attempting to use -sts graph- for KM plots with CIs:

sts graph, by(zone) ci scheme(sj)  ///
	plot1opts (lpattern(longdash) lcolor(maroon) )          ///
	ci1opts	  (lpattern(none) fcolor(gray) fintensity(10) ) /// (...)

There are a two of my categories where the CIs overlap, and I want to
make the outline of the CIs disappear to make interpretation easier.
-help linewidthstyle- suggests -lpattern(none)- should do exactly
this, but it does not for me (although changing to -thick- works as
Is there a style default I can/need to override?

Andrew Lover
Centre for Infectious Disease Epidemiology Research (CIDER)
Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
National University of Singapore